- Score the skin, cut off excess fat, and poke it all over
- Salt and truss
- Roast at 300 degrees for 1 hour, breast-side up
- Poke, flip, roast for 1 hour, breast-side down
- Poke, flip, roast for 1 hour, breast-side up
- Poke, flip, roast for 1 hour, breast side down
- Poke, flip, blast at 450 degrees for 10 minutes, breast-side up
- Flip, and put it in for another 10 minutes
- Rest, carve & serve (I poured orange sauce on it.)
- Mandi: Garbage parts.
If you like this blog, please vote for it here at Babble's Top 100 Blogs list. It would mean the world to me.