Okay, so I need 10 resolutions for me and 5 for me and the kids. This year, I feel like my life has a bit more of a direction, which is definitely what I was searching for last year. The resolutions should be easier to make and mean more. Here we go:
10) Stop smoking
9) Stop biting my nails (for real, this is ridiculous)
8) Go to the gym 3 times a week
7) Eat three meals a day and drink at least 4 glasses of water a day (I need to start feeling better).
6) Publish 100 pieces
5) Graduate grad school
4) Make $350 a week
3) Get a book deal off proposal
2) After school, get a job or increase earnings to $600 a week
1) Finish one of the many books I have floating around that are started and left for dead.
5) Keep them at being nice human beings 75 percent of the time (this is too new for me to trust it).
4) Get them up and ready in the morning quickly and quietly.
3) Make them do chores every single day. Remember to pick chores back up after sickness
2) Have them read every day.
1) Get them over this intense competition.
Okay, 2015. Let's do this.