You really can't fail at this...it's that easy.
Shredded Mozzarella cheese
Shredded Parmesan cheese
1) Start boiling a lot of water and cook 9 noodles
2) Preheat oven to 350
3) Brown the ground beef until cooked through
4) Add sauce to the beef and turn heat to low
5) Mix together all the cheeses, saving some of the mozz and parm.
6) Rinse spinach
7) Put a thin layer of sauce on bottom of lasagna pan
8) Layer three noodles across
9) Put a layer of beef / sauce there
10) Layer of the mixed cheese
11) Layer of spinach
12) Repeat all layering until last noodles are on top and all ingredients used.
13) Sprinkle sauce on top
14) Spinkle rest of mozz and parm on top
15) Bake for 30-35 minutes.
Eat for a week.